Covenant Faith Study CD Edition
The Transforming Power of Walking with God!
Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
In a time that it seems the Mystery of Iniquity is hold sway in both the world and the Church, it is time to discover the power of spiritual
transformation that occurs when a man truly begins walking with God. This
sixteen-lesson study cover everything from understanding the process in which
God brought Abram out of Babylon to become the man that was a friend of God to
understanding how to walk in covenant faith in our day.
- Lesson One: Introduction and Foundational Issues - Part 1
- Lesson Two: Foundational Issues - Part 2
- Lesson Three: Foundational Issues of Faith
- Lesson Four: The Transformation of Abram - Part 1
- Lesson Five: The Transformation of Abram - Part 2
- Lesson Six: The Transformation of Abram - Part 3
- Lesson Seven: The Transformation of Abram - Part 4
- Lesson Eight: The Transformation of Abram - Part 5
- Lesson Nine: The Transformation of Abram - Part 6
- Lesson Ten: The Transformation of Abram - Part 7
- Lesson Eleven: The Faithful Intercessor
- Lesson Twelve: God's Covenant Man Opens the Door to Salvation
- Lesson Thirteen: Developing Covenant Faith - Part 1
- Lesson Fourteen: Developing Covenant Faith - Part 2
- Lesson Fifteen: The Boldness of Faith
- Lesson Sixteen: Faith is a Life of Making the Impossible Possible
The study guide is professionally printed 8 1/2" x
11" perfect bound paperback (81 pages in length and is accompanied by
sixteen lectures on CD (each teaching is a minimum of 1 hour long).
Perfect for personal spiritual development, for home
fellowships, or church bible studies. Those that go through this powerful
study can also learn how three semester credit hours of college credit can be
earned through Biblical Life College and Seminary.
Study Guide: $14.00
Sixteen Lectures on CDs: $112.00
Total Donation: $126.00