The Leader of One Study - MP3 Download Edition
Hebraic Concepts of Self-Leadership
Taught by Michael K. Lake, Th.D., Chancellor and Founder of Biblical Life College and Seminary and author of the best-seller, The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition.
The new downloadable version of our studies are perfect for both Christians on the go and for our friends overseas. No waiting for shipments and no shipping fees! Note: Orders for download versions of our studies
are processed by hand in our office.
Please allow 24 hours for the link to be emailed to you.
True biblical leadership is needed within our homes, churches, and nations like never before! Far too many of our leadership concepts are drawn from the Greco-Roman mindset that Jesus warned us about: But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. Mark 10:42-44 (KJV) The Leader of One builds on a biblical/Hebraic mindset built upon the Torah concept of (1) first loving God with all of our being, and then (2) loving our neighbors as ourself. With this foundation in place, we can go on to discover:
- Personal Concepts of Transformation and Growth
- Charter Your Own Course in God
- Building Our Leadership Wall
- The Power and Purchase of Our Personal Prayer Closets
- Peter's Bricks for Our Leadership Wall
- The Brick of the Blood Covenant
- Fasting and the Power of the Anointing
Lessons in This Series:
- Lesson 1: Shema O Yisrael
- Lesson 2: Shema O Yisrael Part 2
- Lesson 3: Shema O Yisrael Part 3
- Lesson 4: Concepts of Personal Transformation Part 1
- Lesson 5: Concepts of Personal Transformation Part 2
- Lesson 6: Concepts of Personal Transformation Part 3
- Lesson 7: Concepts of Personal Transformation Part 4
- Lesson 8: Charting Your Own Course in God Part 1
- Lesson 9: Charting Your Own Course in God Part 2
- Lesson 10: Building Your Leadership Wall Part 1
- Lesson 11: Building Your Leadership Wall Part 2
- Lesson 12: Building Your Leadership Wall Part 3
- Lesson 13: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 1
- Lesson 14: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 2
- Lesson 15: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 3
- Lesson 16: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 4
- Lesson 17: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 5
- Lesson 18: Concepts of the Prayer Closet Part 6
- Lesson 19: Peter's Bricks for Our Leadership Wall
- Lesson 20: The Brick of the Blood Covenant
- Lesson 21: Fasting for Power and Anointing
All New Study Guide: The study guide is professionally designed 8 1/2" x 11" PDF (155 pages) that combines Dr. Lake's lecture notes and workbook, and is accompanied by twenty-one lectures in MP3 (each teaching is a minimum of 1 hour long). Both the PDF Study Guide and MP3 Lectures are downloaded to your computer.
Perfect for personal spiritual development, for home fellowships, or church bible studies. Those that go through this powerful study can also learn how three semester credit hours of college credit can be earned through Biblical Life College and Seminary.
Study Guide: $15.00
Twenty-One MP3 Lectures: $105.00
Note: We will email you a link to download your files within 24 hours of receiving your order.